The protection of personal data is a matter of trust, and the trust of our customers and users of http://ems.techbit.com.pl is very important to us. We strictly comply with the rules and obligations imposed on us by law. At this point, we would like to inform you about our rules on processing your personal data.
1. General provisions
- The administrator of your personal data is TECHBIT SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ; Święty Marcin 29 / 8, 61-806 Poznań, Poland; KRS 0000594322; NIP 7831735535; REGON 363348710.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR).
- If you have any doubts or requests concerning your willingness to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to http://ems.techbit.com.pl.
- In order to protect your personal data, we have established certain standards of technology and operational security and guarantee that all policies and procedures comply with best practices. We take great care to protect the interests of the data subjects and in particular ensure that the data is collected:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- substantially correct and appropriate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and kept in a form that allows the identification of the persons concerned for a period no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
2. Purpose scope and basis for data collection
- Visitors to http://ems.techbit.com.pl can browse the website without providing personal data. However, personal data may be collected through http://ems.techbit.com.pl on the basis of the explicit consent of the user.
- We process your personal data for the following purpose:
- to respond to inquiries sent to us using the contact form available at http://ems.techbit.com.pl and by e-mail – on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR,
- to conclude and perform a contract or to submit an offer to you – on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR,
- to send you offers and other marketing and promotional content, including commercial information on the basis of your consent – on the basis of art. 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- We process your data in the following scope:
- first and last name
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- any other data provided by you in your inquiry sent via the contact form
- The administrator uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. Moreover, IP addresses are used to collect general statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place).
- The website does not serve the purpose of collecting and processing special categories of personal data (so called sensitive data).
- You are not subject to profiling, i.e. your personal data will not be processed by the Administrator in an automated way. We do not collect data about you from other sources.
- Your data may be sent to third parties if it is necessary for the execution of the request or order (e.g. courier, hosting services provider) or to provide a mailing service, if you have agreed to receive it. Your personal data may be transferred to a third country on the basis of the conclusion and implementation of an agreement concluded with you, or to make an offer to you – on the basis of the article 6 section 1 letter b of the GDPR, You can obtain a copy of the personal data transferred to a third country by contacting http://ems.techbit.com.pl.
3. User and customer rights
- Every person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right of access to the content of his or her data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object to the processing of the data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to use the rights described above, you can send us a message with the appropriate request to the e-mail address: http://ems.techbit.com.pl or use traditional mail by sending a letter to the following address: ul. Świeradowska 51A, 02-662 Warsaw, Poland
4. Duties of the data administrator
- Your personal data will be stored only for the period necessary to fulfill the specific purpose for which it was collected or for the period necessary to fulfill the obligations imposed by the relevant legislation.
- We try to limit as much as possible the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used.
- Your data will be processed by us for the purpose of processing your inquiry and concluding a contract, for the duration of the correspondence, and then, depending on its results, will be further processed for the purpose of processing the contract concluded with you or will be deleted within 6 months from the date of your last message.
- The data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the withdrawal of consent. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing by us that took place prior to the withdrawal.
- We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you find that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the GDPR.
5. Processing of data by Albacross
- Information about the processing of your personal data by Albacross
- We inform you about the processing of personal data on behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
- The information collected from the cookies on your device that qualifies as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a lead identification and advertising targeting service based in Stockholm and Krakow. Check the full contact details below.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to improve the services provided on this website by collecting data about companies (e.g. “Leading Collection”). The Albacross database will additionally be used to direct advertising to companies and for this purpose it will be made available to providers of such services.
- For transparency, advertisements are directed towards companies, not people.
- The data collected and used by Albacross to achieve this goal are the IP addresses from which you visited the site and technical information that separates different visitors from the same IP addresses. Albacross stores domain data to correlate the IP address with an employee.